IT'S ME

👦 IT'S ME 👦

          HELLO ALL !!! 👋

          On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction to who I am. My name is Mochammad Akira Lazzar Wibawa. I was born in Ciamis, on August 24th, 2004. I am the second of two children. My age gap with my brother is quite far, which is 7 years apart. For now, I still live with my parents on Jalan Maleer V No. 205, Bandung.

          Hobby? Asked about hobbies, my hobbies are quite a lot. But I share these hobbies under certain conditions. For example, during school holidays I usually watch movies or series, paint, draw, and dance. while on weekdays or school days, I mostly read books, write and listen to songs. Of all these hobbies there is one that I like the most, namely dancing. I am very expert in this field, the dances that I often do are modern dance and k-pop dance. I liked to dance when I was in junior high school, at that time I was invited to enter the theater extracurricular. Indeed, at that time I was interested and also loved acting, so I finally joined the extracurricular theater. But I thought there was only learning about acting, it turns out that there we were also taught choreography or dance which made me interested, and decided to explore the dance field until now. That's a little story about a hobby that I like.

          After discussing hobbies, we move on to discussing my favorite foods and drinks. For my favorite food, I really like dim sum, otak-otak and all kinds of pasta. As for drinks, I like sweet drinks. All flavors I like, except sour and fizzy. 

          Maybe that's the first introduction about me that you can know. SEE YOU!!!😆😍


By : Mochammad Akira Lazzar Wibawa

Komentar

Postingan Populer