HOPE & DREAMS

Hi all.  👋

My name is Mochammad Akira Lazzar Wibawa.  Here I will tell you what my hopes and dreams are for the future, therefore, continue to follow this story until it is finished. 


I am one type of person who easily blends in with other people, I also like to be someone who can be trusted by others, can lead an organization, and be the center of attention.  My hobbies are dancing, drawing, acting and writing. Looking at my hobbies, maybe you think I have aspirations in the arts, to become a painter, actor, writer, or dancer?  But all of that is not right. My dream is to become a doctor or an entrepreneur. Perhaps, a doctor who has a business or a doctor who is also an actor?

Most importantly doctor. Why do you want to be a doctor?  Initially I had a dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur, but as I grew older, the support and aspirations of my parents and family who wished for me to become a doctor, opened my mind, determination, and my intention to become a doctor. Although, actually I know being a doctor is not an easy thing.  However, I kept trying and determined to become a doctor. 


That's a glimpse of my goals.  After discussing one's goals is usually followed by "what are your hopes for the future?"  Hmm….. hope?  Actually, there are a lot of hopes that I want to realize in the future.  Like :

1. After graduating from high school I want to continue my education at UNPAD and major in the Faculty of Medicine

 2. Become a better person in the future'

 3. Make both parents happy

 4. Make your own business

 5. After having income, I want to travel the world

 6. After the 4 points above are achieved I want to find a mate and get married


Well, that's my short story about my goals and hopes for the future.  I Akira said goodbye.

Komentar

Postingan Populer