MY GOALS MY AMBITION

M. Akira Lazzar Wibawa | XII SCIENCE 8

Hello everyone, back again in this blog 🤩🤗

It's been a long time since I uploaded a blog and now I want to upload it, maybe it will discuss more about my goals for 2023.

I don't realize how fast time has passed, it feels like just yesterday in 2022, I stepped foot in the twelfth grade of SMAN 3 Bandung.  There are so many things that I have been through and I have achieved in 2022. Starting from the many assignments that I have done, the stress of school tests and school exams, the busyness of taking care of extracurriculars, attending events held by the school, and many more that I have gone through in 2022.


2022 is over, many memories and lessons I got this year.  I have been happy, sad, happy, doubtful, stressed, and resigned and now we are in a new year, which is 2023, of course there are lots of goals and ambitions that we want to achieve and change. There are so many hopes, goals and aspirations that I want to achieve in 2023. One of them, 
- I want to improve the subjects that I think are still lacking (one of them is English, for Ms. Wiwin I am very sorry if for example my ability in English is not optimal. I will continue to try to be even better)
- focus more on preparing for graduation exams  
- getting even better test scores 
- I really want to enter my dream university
- namely the faculty of pharmacy ITB
- make my parents happy, and 
- take a vacation to the USA.


Maybe, those are some of my goals and ambiton in 2023.  There are still many hopes in 2023 that I may not be able to describe. Pray for me so that all of these goals and aspirations can be achieved, aamiin….

See you on the next blog 👋🏻

Thank You.

Komentar

Postingan Populer